Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brought to you by the Letter R

Oh how I love this!! I got this idea a few months ago from, yea you guessed it, Pinterest (you'll notice a trend with that) and knew I had to make it for my daughter, Rachel. I actually bought a frame for this project back in November but ended up using it for a picture (imagine that!) and I kind of forgot about this idea altogether with the chaos of Christmas.

I was at Michael's today and happened to be walking down the button aisle and a little bag of green and pink buttons caught my eye. The two colours looked so pretty in that little bag and then I remembered my button project I had been meaning to do. My supposed quick trip to Michael's ended up lasting an hour and a half as Rachel and I went up and down the picture frame aisles trying to find the perfect one (if you knew me, you'd understand). Good thing Michael's has toys that kept her occupied as she sat and played so politely in her stroller waiting for me to decide.

I love how it all came together and I must say, I'm quite pleased with the final result!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment