Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cards

I love making my own cards for special occasions, but the problem is is that I don't have all the fun tools like the Cricut to make fancy schmancy ones, so I have to keep it simple and be creative with what I have. I usually stock up on pretty paper and cute little embellishments every time I go to Michael's and get creative from there.

I've made so many cards over the years but never even thought to take pictures of them until recently. It was probably when I joined Pinterest a number of months ago that I realized that I, too, could be sharing some of my work. So here's just a select few of my cards, but I'll be sure to post more in the future....that is, if I remember to bring out the camera before I give the card away.

Oooh presents ~ super simple birthday card
Thanks to this site for my inspiration


Both of the above cards inspired by links I found on Pinterest


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment