Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Wreath

Fall is in the air! Such a beautiful season with the falling leaves and all the gorgeous colours! As much as I love a hot, sunny summer, I was so excited to welcome the cooler weather (could be partially due to being 29 weeks pregnant though). And with fall comes all the lovely smells and so many divine sweet pumpkin and cinnamon treats and the trips to the pumpkin patch and the scarves and the boots. Ahhhhhh! Oh the joy!!

I knew I had to bring in autumn by doing a fun craft - and no craft beats making a gorgeous seasonal wreath to hang on the front door. So my daughter and I took a little shopping trip to Michael's to pick up all our materials for this year's fall wreath and then we went to the park in search of our own pine cones (no way was I about to spend $10 on a small bag of pine cones at Michaels).

I really love how this wreath turned out. It adds so much colour and gives off such a welcoming feeling to the house!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment