Monday, March 19, 2012

Minnie and Mickey birthday fun!

I wanted to do something special for my little girl's 2nd birthday party, so I thought what better way than to make it Minnie (and Mickey) themed - her favorite two characters (although it is debatable that she might like Elmo a tad bit more).

There's nothing like planning a 2 year old's birthday party (and Pinterest) to get my creative juices flowing. I had so much fun with this party planning and am so happy with how everything turned out. Rachel had an amazing day spent with family and friends and seeing the joy on all the kid's faces made this party that much more special!

Here are a few pictures from her party

Minnie and Mickey Cupcakes

Love how this turned out!
Minnie and Mickey goody bags





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment